Chair: prof. Rafał Haffer
Areas of research:
- Theoretical and practical aspects of logistics development.
- The scope of logistics atomization and contamination with other disciplines and theories.
- Logistics influence on shaping of modern socio-economic order.
- Micrologistics. Methods, techniques and tools for systems and processes management in organizations.
- Logistics service of the supply chain.
- Quantitative methods and techniques development in logistics.
- Logistics service of Polish rural areas.
mgr Michał Oleszczak